The Power of Energy in Sales explores how energy affects the sales process and salespeople in their ability to get things done.
The series is hosted by Chief Door Opener, Caryn Kopp, and Natalya Berdikyan, Chief Energy Officer and Leadership Coach at Life By Design.
Did You Know?
- Having higher core energy leads to higher results, financial gains, and life satisfaction [read more]
- Your Core Energy determines your life potential [read more]
- An Energy Leadership Index assessment can help you reach your full potential [read more]
In this episode, Caryn and Natalya, focus on what leaders can do to elevate their team’s energy and keep sellers working in their zone of genius, answering these questions along the way:
- If leaders want their closers to close more, they can have someone else do the door opening for them. How does breaking up the responsibilities within the sales process affect the seller’s ability to work in their zone of genius?
- What does working in the zone of genius do for seller energy?
- How does breaking up the roles within sales affect leader energy?
- What would you say to sales managers fearful of making such a radical change in the way they always thought business should be done when it comes to sales?